The château was built in 1878 for the nobleman Edmond de Blay and his wife Thérèse de Sevin.
During the Second World War, the house was occupied by the Resistance. Traces of their presence can be seen to this day.
Since acquiring the property in 2014, we have undertaken a complete renovation and restoration of the interior while maintaining its original appearance. We have redesigned the garden to create a perfect idyllic framework for the beauty of the house.